(1) EBITDA on standard sales
(2) 2018 data pre IFRS 16 and new copper standard price implementation
(3) Normalized Free Cash Flow is calculated as Free Cash-Flow excluding Strategic Capex, disposal proceeds of tangible assets, impact of material activity closures and assuming project tax cash-out based on completion rate rather than termination.
(4) NCCR (Normalized cash conversion ratio) defined as Normalized Free Cash Flow / EBITDA – NFCF excludes strategic capex, PP&E divestment, one off-charge in working capital and material structuring plans cash out.
(5) 12-month Operating Margin on end of period Capital Employed, excluding antitrust provision, including annual contribution from Centelsa.
(1) NCCR (Normalized Cash Conversion Ratio) defined as Normalized Free Cash Flow / EBITDA – NFCF excludes strategic capex, PP&E divestment, one off-change in working capital and material restructuring plans cash out. Segment NCCR computed after allocation of Group mutualized costs
(2) Excluding potential goodwill and PPA assets arising from M&A / Assuming Nexans cumulated depreciation ratios for acquired fixed assets